Forge54 is BACK
A collaborative, weekend-long marketing experience where advertisers, designers, developers, creatives, professionals and students converge to donate their time and talents to create, inspire, and help great causes.
We are planning some amazing work but still need your help to throw the event.
Ad 2 Orange County, an affiliate of the American Advertising Federation and the Orange County Advertising Federation, is a non-profit organization of advertising young professionals. Ad 2 OC offers an array of opportunities – from exciting networking events, education, members-only forums, job postings, VIP webinars, and discounts, along with invaluable creative competitions, and a host of other member-exclusive services.
Ad 2 OC fosters and supports the creative, media, and advertising community of Orange County, by providing career changing options, educational, volunteer and networking opportunities for its local and national young media and advertising members. Ad2 champions their resources to its members in order for them to develop creatively and professionally. They assist and help their local talents to complete their education, enlighten their knowledge, and to successfully help them pave their way into the future.
- ● Receive event invites and program updates via email
- ● Access to "Member's Only" portion of the website featuring presentations, downloads, special pricing and membership info.
- ● Discounted admission to all OCAF events
- ● A listing in the Membership Directory
- ● Reduced entry fees for Ad Awards (ADDY) competition
- ● View & post job listings on ocadclub.org Job Board (still in development)
- ● Automatic membership in the American Advertising Federation(AAF)
Get to Know Someone
For years the young professionals of the advertising, marketing and creative community have had very few opportunities for career development support, networking opportunities, industry savoir faire and exciting public service campaigns.
AD2OC gives our members the experiences and support they are looking for.
Sign Up For Emails and Updates
Meet the Board